Saturday 16 June 2012

Beaten By Parky

I didn’t think I would ever admit that Parky has beaten me, I don’t know if it is the upset tummy the late night or just knowing that it is time to sort out my medication.
He has arrived full force. This morning it has taken me forever to shower as my hands just don’t respond.
I have tried to fold clothes that want to go away, but bum bum bum I can’t seem to do it.
Is this what I have to look forward too?
Is this my destiny?
Shall I end up sat in a corner as stiff as a board and as grumpy as hell?
That reminds me better not forget my Happy pill, TAKEN.
I am going to have a wee nap and just hope that it invigorates me, then I may even tackle the rest of the washing.

1 comment:

  1. We all have good days and bad days, however i know what you what mean. I refuse to let parkinsons get the best of me. Life is too short for some of us. All we can do is hope for a cure and keep taking what ever helps you. When my mobility is good I dance my life away just in case its my last dance.

    ReplyDelete