Thursday 17 January 2013

Nearly a Resolution 2013



Well it’s 2013 and we are half way through the first month. The snow has arrived and as usual in England we talk about little else.
I had an appointment with the Doctor yesterday; when I realised my car had a big slab of frozen snow on the window screen I thought it would be quicker to walk than to hunt about for the scraper. I have been hibernating for a while and it was so nice to get out, I must walk more I have been telling myself that for ages, I must take notice of my good advice.
I shall be pleased when my supply of chocolate from Christmas has gone I really must stop having it for breakfast; it is so easy to snack on the wrong things. That’s another bit of advice from me to me that doesn’t get through.
I am on track with my change of pills but seem to have the side effect of blotchy legs, can’t win at everything can you? I am not sure if the Stalevo has some of the drawback of Requip, I’m not spending like I did or am I perhaps I am on different things.
The one thing I can say is that I don’t want a relationship; I no longer need a lover in my life. I know how difficult I have been and I also know that I am not prepared to inflict this on anyone else.
I have stuck my head in the sand for too long, I have used Parky as a defence so role on 2013 this lady is about to turn and who knows  take her own advice. Well maybe when my chocolate runs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment