Saturday 13 September 2014

from Pot to Boot

What an Idiot I am, I somehow missed a step and landed flat on the floor. Well not quite flat as I managed to hurt my left foot graze the knee. My palms also have graze marks and to top that off so to speak I have a graze on my face. The thing that hurts most is my dignity.
How could I miss a step, I bet it was Parky?
My big brother took me to the hospital where after the usual long wait I ended up with a pot on my left foot. Next day my daughter took me to the fracture clinic where the pot was replaced with a boot, so I look like I’m wearing a moon boot.
I asked the guy who fitted the boot would I be able to drive with it on as I have an automatic car. He said the best thing was to ring My Insurance Company.
When I got home that’s what I did to be informed that it was up to a Dr to say if I was fit to drive.
The next thing I did was phone my Doctors surgery to be told as they hadn’t seen me I had better get in touch with the hospital.
So I rang the hospital but as it was Friday there was no one there to help me.

Oh well I suppose that means I will have to be good and rest.
 from this









to this

No comments:

Post a Comment