Sunday 2 November 2014

Another Gadget

I have invested in a sports band after reading about them on Michel J Fox site. I did my usual trawl through the internet and bought one from amazon. Being a bit silly I expected it in a couple of days but didn’t take into consideration that it was from amazon market place.
It has come all the way from Hong Kong so now I just have to set it up, so no wonder I had to wait.
It has been quite mind blowing setting it up, I now have the alarm set so that it vibrates to let me know I need my pills. It is paired with my phone so I can bring up things like how far I have walked how many calories I have burned.
The main reason I bought it was to track how I sleep, when I wake in a morning I am usually in the same possession I was in when I fell asleep. I want to find out how deep I sleep, not sure what I will do with the information, but waking up with everything aching has become a bit of a pain so to speak.

Thought I had set it up last night but obviously I hadn’t got used to it so tonight I will put it to the test

No comments:

Post a Comment