Monday 16 May 2011

Fight Back

This morning I went to see my (Parky’s) Neurologist, and we talked about my worries on my addictive behaviour.

When I get back from China I am going to slowly reduce my requip and see if I can manage, as I said before I don’t know which is the better option, do I struggle to cope with My Parkinson’s  or do I struggle to cope with my guilt. Do I just think to hell with it I will live my life as I like until the money runs out. Then again is it best to pull myself up and risk the chance that Parky will take control.

But I know one thing I will fight tooth and nail to stay in control of my life, I am the most cantankerous person I know. I think I had better look the word up to make sure it is what I mean. 

(cantankerous - stubbornly obstructive and unwilling to cooperate)

Yes I have looked it up it does sound like me, wonder what other words describe me, I could make a list like in the readers digest.

I don’t think I will open it for discussion as the flood gates might open.

This was on face book  and I was quite surprised at the different answers.

YOU AND I WAKE UP IN A PSYCHIATRIC WARD TOGETHER. USEING FOUR WORDS ONLY WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO ME?

It’s all your fault

Where is the bar

Good a friendly face

What did you do?

Just look together again

The first answer was by my youngest so that tells you a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment