Tuesday 15 November 2011

Help he is back

Well I came face to face with Ratty last night. He was coming out of the bathroom, I screamed he went back and I shut myself in the little bedroom I use as an office.
I know I should have shut the bathroom door on him but it never crossed my mind.
It's no good every one telling me that he was more afraid of me than I was of him, because that is just not possible.
Parky hates him too, he resorted to making me so stiff that I even ended up shaking.
I felt very guilty as I rang a friend and got him out of bed, when he got here I was outside ready, he asked if I wanted him to stay I said no could he fetch the spare duvet as I was sleeping on his settee.
Today I have restricted myself to the conservatory and kitchen as the rest of the bungalow could be home to Ratty
Tomorrow the rat man cometh yippi

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment