Monday 5 December 2011

ABRACADABRA

Today we had the Parkinson’s Christmas lunch so that’s it, its official, Christmas is on the way.
Do you realise that this time next month it will all be over, so that’s one good reason to get on and enjoy whatever life has to throw at us.
For the next month all going well, (like no snow) I intend to party whenever where ever I can. I have two coach trips, (want to dance) the first lasting five days and the second two.
Then I am away for New Year with Just You, (for single travellers)
I really hope I have enough stamina to outwit Parky, I think Wobbly Williams has got it right we need to exercise. I won’t be following his lead and doing marathons, well not in the foreseeable future thinking about it not at all.
Dancing that’s excellent exercise, all I need is a dance and a willing partner. IS THAT TTOOOO MUCH TO ASK.
I know this is a very stupid thing to say but I really can’t believe how much better I feel since lowering my morning pills. I feel more alert and have had many comments to that effect.
My Christmas wish is for a Parkinson’s nurse, someone who understands the effect that the drugs we take have on us, who can moderate our doses according to our lives.  So as in a pantomime I will say the magic words, ABRACADABRA. Bum it doesn’t seem to be working.

No comments:

Post a Comment