Wednesday 10 October 2012

The Real Me???



Next week I go to see the neurologist again and report on my attempt to cut down on requip. I have not managed to get down to the 8mg that he would have liked but 10mg doesn’t seem too bad. It was a bit of a no go trying to get down any more. Parky sure made his presence known he was back like he had never been away, in fact I can’t remember ever being quite so stiff and not in control of my limbs.
I have yo-yoed a bit going down to 10 back up to 12 then after a week trying the 10 again so let’s hope that I can manage to come down the last 2mg. Think I will leave it till after my appointment.
I am not quite as dextrous as I would like to be, but on the plus side last night I was in bed and asleep by 10.30. I woke about every hour but turned over and went back to sleep.
This morning I have excelled myself I have cleaned windows with the help of my latest gadget, a steam cleaner. It is incredible I have steamed the kitchen, the bathroom, the shower room, freshened carpets. It takes a bit of juggling when my hands are not doing what I want them too, but I managed and that’s a very satisfying feeling.
I hope the light at the end of the tunnel is at last a reality, perhaps the real me is not as far away as I had thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment