Thursday 6 December 2012

Parky's Cold



Parky wants to head back to the sunshine, I do love to see the snow but us Parkies hate to be cold. I have started getting white finger tips, I wonder is that just me getting older or is it the PILLS.
Travelling back from Spain was a bit telling; don’t think I cope with it very well. I was very fortunate to have the help of no 1 daughter and her in-laws.
First the aircraft has one of those policies about the size of hand luggage, so everyone has a bag the maximum size that they carry on and I mean everyone. Then they panic and decide there won’t be room for them all and insist that some are taken in to the hold mine being one of them. You can just picture how Parky took that, I went so stiff trying to get my pills out of the bag before it went, I think I also started to shake a bit which is not like me.
On reaching the UK I went to the ladies and found my hands did not want to work I had difficulty getting my pants back up and was ages trying to fasten trousers. I told no1 daughter when I finally got back to our group and she made me respectable. She admitted that she was worried that was happening but didn’t know if I would be amenable to help.
I must be a nightmare for my family and friends as they watch me struggle and know that I can get very shall we say tetchy with anyone who rushes to my aide.
I really will have to change my attitude or else I am going to be stranded in loos.
Well I am back now in the cold, washing to be done, Christmas lights to be found, Christmas cards to sort out. I am not sure if I am going to send any, cards are quite reasonable but the stamps are a bit over the top.
So if you don’t get a card from me I wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment