Tuesday 7 June 2011

I Came Home to Parkie

I have been away at a holiday camp and had a great time good company, lots of laughs and plenty of dancing. I had a ball.
I really didn’t care who was on the floor dancing as long as it was me. I was last to leave and that was four nights in a row.
I also went swimming played putting and bowled. I had such a good time that I forgot about Parkie, so when I got home he really made me pay.
I have been robotic ever since, that feeling of a band around my neck and my hands belonging to the person over the road. Thankfully it seems to be sorting itself out I am resting as this time next week I shall be on my way to China.
I am trying very hard to be good as I don’t want to jeopardise my long awaited trip. I am so looking forward to all the sights.
I have been practicing with my new camera its fantastic. Though I had a bit of a hick up when taking a photo of a very old car with a very elderly couple who had just got married, I have a wonderful picture of my lens cover. MUST REMEMBER TO REMOVE IT.
I have tried to guess what to wear I expect that whatever I take I will be wishing I had something with me that is still hanging up in the wardrobe, but hay what does it matter, all I hope is that Parkie keeps his nose out of things.
I am getting so excited I shall be counting down the days, only 7 to go.
YIPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

No comments:

Post a Comment