Wednesday 29 June 2011

Fish and Chips

Had to do it, had to have something English and no chopsticks.
We have had some excellent food but somehow waiting for the food to be spun round on the lazy suzy can begin to get to you.
Especially when every thing seems to be put on on the opposite side of the table to you.
I have had a go at chopsticks but I don't think Parky was at home with it. There were defiantly a few moments when he showed his hand.
Not quite home yet, I am staying close to the airport, sat in the restaurant listening to Elton John.
Can't wait to load my photos
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a great trip and lots of fun! Looking forward to seeing your photos.

    I'm just back from 12 days in Costa Rica - travelling is great for mind/body and soul! (and PD)

    Brian

    ReplyDelete