Monday 18 July 2011

I Give Parky to the P.C.T.

I know it is my pet beef but has the health service gone barking mad.
Why is it that we have had such a challenge to try and get Parkinson nurses?
There is money up front to provide for them, people like myself would be better able to control their condition with a nurses help.
BUT MOST OF ALL IT WOULD SAVE THE NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE LOTS AND LOTS OF MONEY.
I feel very angry at the attitude of those who sit and make such ill informed decisions. The money that has already been spent over the last couple of years on meetings to discus the proposal, has been completely wasted.
We have the McMillan nurses that work along side our Doctors and Nurses, did they have the same set backs we are having?
I live in the second largest County in England, and guess how many Parkinson's nurses we have? Absolutely ZILCH, NONE WHY? WHY?
If by some misfortune someone on the PCT woke up in the morning and found my Mate Parky had moved in with them do you think we would stand a better chance?
Now that has got me thinking, how do I convince Parky that he would do much better if he found someone to bother over in Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment