Friday 19 July 2013

Smell the Roses



I have had a message from a lady who follows my blog and it has got me thinking.
Her comment was
We think we are super woman but maybe Parky is telling us....time to smell the roses and be good to ourselves.
I don’t think we are geared to putting of ourselves first, it’s not until it was pointed out to me that by doing all the things that we think we have to do we are not helping ourselves and not helping others.
It is fine to say no I can’t manage that, rather than stress yourself out. In fact someone else may do the task better, not that we like to think that.
So now I am going to smell the roses and the honeysuckle and who knows what else there is to smell.
Coming to terms with our capabilities is the hardest thing but fighting it only encourages Parky to get a foot hold. So as I said in one of my last blogs it really is a case of CHILL.
What is the use of getting worked up about something that we can do nothing about?
 My pills seem to be balanced, I am enjoying driving again, and the sun is shining, what more can a girl ask for?
Don’t answer that.

No comments:

Post a Comment