Sunday 18 September 2011

Not Parkys Fault

I am feeling yucky, but for once I can't blame Parky.
I have no. 1 daughter staying, so no 2 daughter and 3 grandchildren came to visit.
No 2 brought with her her own friend, a cold.
Last night both no 1 and myself were competing for who felt the worse, I am sure it was a no contest as I defiantly out coughed her. She as usual beat me on the sneezing.
Today has been spent sleeping, well that is by me, and I have just had to take a dose of the tried and tested cold relief a shot of whisky. Well I did put it in a mug of hot chocolate, bet that has surprised every one.
I am wondering about going in the hot tub, or failing that may just go to sleep again.
Decisions, decisions.
I don't think I have a decision left in me. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
The next Parkinson's meeting is I think on a roll, who ever I talk to thinks a self help afternoon is a great idea.
It looks like most people will come laden down with either ideas or gadgets, so fingers crossed we can fit it all in.

1 comment:

  1. Hope the cold is better! And whiskey, hot choc and hot tub - a wiinning combination. As always, enjoy your blog posts! - Brian

    ps - keep us posted on the self help gadgets - I'm thinking of a website for Parky fun and fitness things...

    ReplyDelete