Monday 17 October 2011

Anyone got a good Ratter

Well I have now had it up to and over my head. I am stiff and I am angry what can I do to get help to sort out the BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB rat
I have a policy that covers me for any infestation, GREAT.
I had to pay the £50 excess up front not so good
They took the £50 but didn’t explain to me that no one would be coming out at the weekend. So Ratty has had several days to wee all over the place chew his way under a door and generally make a nervous wreck of me.
I have moved out as my phobia is RATS.
Evidently having a rat in your house is not an emergency.
Sod it why bother to get insurance I would have been better off asking around to see if anyone has a cat or a terrier that wants to go ratting.
In fact I think I still might, anyone got a good ratter

No comments:

Post a Comment