Monday 24 October 2011

Girlie Time

My eldest granddaughter has stayed over for a couple of nights; it has been nice to have her company. She used to stay most weeks but of course now she is a teenager there is so much going on in her life. I’m so pleased for her but I did enjoy are girlie couple of days.
We of course lazed in the hot tub and had a go on the Wii (my new Zumba one). I did have to give in first as Parky managed to stiffen me up, but we had a good try. She has taken it home with her so that she and her Mum can have a go. SORRY K
We had an early night last night cushions all round us in my bed and put on a D.V.D. About half way through it I looked over at her and she was fast asleep, I wouldn’t have minded but it had got to a scary bit and I could have done with at the least a hand to hold.
I am away for a few days, as usual have packed and unpacked several times, does anyone know what to wear in this English weather. We go from quite warm to extremely cold several times a day. I think that may be an exaggeration. If I put much more in my bag I may have to start again with a suite case.
I have packed my pills and have my medic alert bracelet on, what more does a girl need, just to be up in time to get my train. Must set alarm!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment