Monday 10 January 2011

Boring Old F

Well its now 2011 and I am wondering what this New Year will bring, since doing this blog I have become more aware of what is happening in the world of Parkinson’s.
I know there are many others who find writing a blog beneficial, and so many people who make light of their problems.
I also realise that my family and friends had very little idea how I felt about living with My Mate Parky, and also think I have done them a great injustice by being so bolshie and insisting on doing things myself.
I promise this year I will learn to say PLEASE HELP ME, even though I know that it will be the hardest part of my coming to grips with living with Parky.
I am going to try and make my life as stress free as I possibly can, IS THAT POSSIBLE?????????????????
Perhaps if I didn’t start projects that I can’t finish, that might be a beginning.
I still want to do everything NOW, but who knows maybe I might get more enjoyment by not rushing in head first.
Who am I kidding; do I really think it is possible for me to be that sensible? I don’t want to end up as a boring old fffffffffff person.

No comments:

Post a Comment