Saturday 1 January 2011

Parky Came To

Well I suppose it was too much to ask for. How could I possibly go out on New Year’s Eve and not have My Mate Parky with me?
He was very subtle and to give him his due I don’t think anyone else knew he was with me. He made me a bit robotic and I knew from how my face felt that he was with me, but I had a couple of glasses of wine just to show him I could so there.
So now it is 2011, have I made any resolutions?  NO.
Should I make one????????????????????????   NO
I can’t give up chocolate as I still have some left to eat from Christmas.
I don’t smoke, so no good giving that up.
So  a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you who have your own Parky living with you, may you get the better of him and start to live with him as a friend and not as a foe.

No comments:

Post a Comment