Saturday 8 January 2011

Please Can I

Shake, Rattle and Roll Music Festival for Parkinson's
I want to go, but I can’t manage to get to Hollywood in time, and it’s all happening tomorrow. Well by the time I get this on line it will be today, Sunday.
I will be honest I don’t think my budget would have taken me there, but WOW could I have boogied.
I could have taken the place by storm; if nothing else I have a cute accent. I was born and raised in Lincolnshire, leaving it for London for a while, as far as I am concerned I don’t have an accent it’s all those other people that talk funny
I may have had to take Parky’s boots (the ones that have the weights in) with me, but that would not have stopped me I could have showed everyone how we Brits do things especially when we have to take along our uninvited guest. Well I think I may be wrong in saying that as I expect a good many of the people attending have their own version of MY MATE PARKY
So my regards to

for coming up with such a great idea.
I hope everyone has a fantastic time, don’t think of me sat at home wishing I was with you, never mind the wet blobs on the writing paper.
Is this something that can happen here???????????????????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment