Saturday 29 January 2011

Don't Look

I know I will be in trouble so this first bit is to my daughters. DO NOT READ THIS BLOG.
I have dismantled the large cupboard that I had in my shower room, I was going to make it smaller but I think it looks much better without it.
While cleaning the floor where it had been I realised that there is a decidedly musty smell. The pipes had been boxed in before we moved in over 20 years ago using conti board. Well I thought it would be a good idea to remove it which I have done and as the builders used black waste pipes they can now be replaced with white.
So far so good, so now I just have to decide what to use to re box the pipes, and there is the more pressing task of finding a solution to what will I do with all the things that were stored in the said cupboard. ??????????????
Right I am now off to the local D.I.Y. store for inspiration, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment