Tuesday 14 December 2010

I'm in a Pickle

Started out with good intensions, get my Christmas cards done, tidy things away, put some Christmas Decorations up.
What have I done? NOT A LOT.
Last night I started to paint the kitchen, why I have no idea, well I must have thought it was a good idea at the time. One coat covers all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I now have a kitchen half finished, a front room with Christmas cards all over and a pile of decorations that want something doing with them (not sure what) My bedroom would be fine if I could only find the bed and the back bedroom has got to be even worse.
The conservatory, well that has to take the first prize as I have been dumping in there for a few weeks, it ends up as a cloths drying room at this time of year.
Parky has decided enough is enough and brought me to a halt, I know I just won’t listen to advice be it good or bad.
So if anyone wants to try me with any good ideas I will do my very best and listen, honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment