Thursday 9 December 2010

Merging Mail

My computer enables me to do so many things, at the moment I am in the process of making my Christmas cards, and with the help of mail merge I can do the labels for the addresses.
Every year it takes me a while to get mail merge to work or should I say for me to remember how mail merge works. I have had quite a few Parky moments with that.
I have resorted to putting my greetings on labels so that I don’t have to write anything at all, my writing is not as bad as it used to be when I had a spider for a pen. But the computer is so much easier and this way I can say "I FOOLED YOU PARKY".
So I will now battle my way through the minefield of mail merge and get my Christmas cards completed.
I was right yesterday, the parcel I opened was a birthday present, so I will just say a thank you to my Daughter who is also my spell check, my P.R. and all round organiser.   

No comments:

Post a Comment