Wednesday 15 December 2010

Memories

I have just been asked to help my Granddaughter with her homework; she wanted to know what it was like for me when I was her age.
Gosh that took a lot of remembering. We in fact have one thing that unites us and that is the school she now attends was the one I went to, so I told her what it was like when I was there.
I got quite carried away as all those memories came flooding back. I told her about the head master and the teacher that had no control over his class.
One lesson we were asked about Kane and Able the teacher looked at myself and another girl and said we should know the answer. We just looked at each other and it was quite a while before it dawned on us that we both have a twin, as the policy was to separate twins we had forgotten that’s what we had in common
Whenever I tell people that I have a twin the first thing I am asked is are we identical. I can honestly say that no one has ever mixed us up; the fact that he has a beard may have a lot to do with it.
He took a lot of teasing when I was pregnant but unfortunately he did not help with labour pains.
Let me see what was I talking about?????????????
Yes homework, as I am putting it all down on Yahoo messenger I realise that I have not read her last message. Thank you Nanny I have enough now I’m off to bed.
So it’s good night from her and good night from me

No comments:

Post a Comment