Thursday 18 November 2010

Looking Back

I have started to look back over my past blogs; it seems strange that I have managed to put into words some of the things that have plagued me for so long.
I have had a few Eureka moments and here and there a tear, but most of all I am finding it so therapeutic.
I think the reason I am doing this is to make sure that I don’t get complacent, that’s when I tend to forget my pills and that allows Parky to sneak past my guard.
Why have I got him?????????????
What have I done to deserve him???????????
Have I been that damn terrible???????????????????
I know there is no answer, and I know that I could have something much worse, I have seen firsthand how cancer strikes, and only today visited a friend who has had a stroke.
My Uncle was a Diabetic, who had to watch everything he ate, (no pigging out on chocolate for him.)He lost his leg because of it, but thankfully he never lost his sense of humour.
So if I can cope with Parky the way he coped with Diabetes. Perhaps I will be remembered in the same way he is. Full of fun and always laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment