Friday 26 November 2010

Wii Wii

This morning I have been dressed as a Penguin while standing on an iceberg catching fish, broke my record, YESssss
I have also used my bum to count numbers, and crossed between two buildings on a tight rope. Then I have done an Eddy the Eagle act on a Ski jump.  I have done this without leaving my front room.
I am getting back into my exercise on the Wii, much better than going out in the cold, and jogging.
Parky and I can shake without the help of this weather; in fact we would be better off all together if we were transported to the south of France, or maybe Italy I am sure Parky likes pasta and pizza.
But until that is possible, we will stick to the Wii, I may get us to go on the Sports resort tomorrow then we can do things like archery and golf.

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed... I am absolutely horrible at the fish-catching game!

    -Cathy from NPF

    ReplyDelete