Thursday 4 November 2010

Thanks for Reading

Here am I sat at my computer typing my thoughts on Parky, and feeling nicely cocooned in my own little space. So it’s truly amazing that this Blog is being read all around the world.
I may be exaggerating just a bit, many thanks to all who take the time to read my ramblings.
The best thing that has happened to me is being able to use my computer; it has given me the tools to make my life better. I have slowly over the last eight years found more and more things that I can use it for.
I make cards for family and friends, I have even done mail merge for my Christmas card envelopes. Then there is lots of ways to play around with pictures, and of course my family tree.
By far the biggest asset is that I can type instead of write, as my writing had got to the stage that it was so small that no one had any idea what I had written.
One of the first signs of Parkinson’s is that your writing gets smaller, I never thought about this before but perhaps these people who can write for example the Lord’s prayer on the back of a postage stamp have Parkinson’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment